Sanitas Clinical Laboratory
Sanitas Clinical Laboratory is our laboratory of reference that constitutes an integral component throughout the Health Management process, participating or contributing between 60%-70% of clinical decisions, responding to the following challenges:
- We are the solution, we generate value.
- We align ourselves with the multidisciplinary care groups, focusing on evident health outcomes.
- Laboratory networks are the most efficient delivery mechanism for health systems.
- A cutting-edge clinical laboratory will be key in meeting the challenges of modern medicine.
- Information, Technology and Telecommunications (ICT) will be crucial in the development of diagnostic fields.
- Molecular diagnostics of cancer, infections and genetic disease has grown substantially. Its proper implementation will enable the Clinical Laboratory to be efficient in health costs.
- Continuing education and proper management of the Clinical Laboratory's human talent are an essential piece of the solution.
Our laboratories’ value chain:
The value chain of our laboratories consists on:
- Total automation minimizes the error.
- High processing capacity by modern instrumentation and standardized processes.
- Continuous work flow, permitting task reduction without additional value.
- Enhanced ability to standardize new techniques and laboratory tests.
- Efficiency and effectiveness in shipping logistics.
- It provides greater opportunity in delivering results.
- Working within a network.
- Top quality: rigorous internal and external review, proficiency test, ISO Certification.
- High accessibility.
- Specialized professionals.
- Focus on public health, risk prevention and chronic disease management.
- Alignment with the interests of health systems.
Our added value and competitive advantage is based on the following aspects.
- We serve different care levels, from outpatient settings to high complexity hospitalization.
- Adaptability to the needs. Aligned with governments and health systems' plans.
- Our technology is optimal for any scenario.
- Patient's needs are our priority.
- Support from global network of providers.
We provide high-quality Clinical Laboratory, Pathology and Blood Bank diagnostic support as part of patients’ comprehensive care thanks to technology and adequate infrastructure and skilled human capital, always aiming for user satisfaction.
- Clinical chemistry
- Microscopy Immunology
- Hematology and coagulation
- Immunology and transfusion medicine
- Neonatal screening
- Cytogenetics (FISH)
- Flow cytometry
- Immunogenetic transplant
- Molecular biology. Sequencing, microarray, RT-PCR
Routine pathology and subspecialty specialties
- Perinatal pathology
- Volunteer donation program
- Eritroferesis plateletpheresis procedures and with prestorage leukoreduction.